Its actually been way too long since I just sat down and typed. I feel like I've been so distant from blogging recently, and that wasn't even intentional. So I guess today I'm just gonna sit, and talk about whats been going on in my life over the past few weeks.
I haven't had as much motivation for blogging the past few months if I'm honest. I blame the weather. Its been so miserable and dull outside, that taking photos becomes difficult and I just feel so meh about it. I mean, I hate winter in general, so I'm extremely excited for spring to finally roll around. My anxiety hasn't been great either, as I've mentioned before I suffer with emetophobia and generalised anxiety disorder and its all just gone to shit really. Although I've had some good days amongst the bad, winter isn't a great time for my mental health either. I've definitely spent far too much time in bed, when I know full well I need to be up and about doing stuff. But I guess thats the way it goes some times, and I just have to accept that. I think its safe to say, I'm fed up with winter and can't wait for summer to arrive!
In other news, I got a tattoo on Monday and I'm so in love with it. I got it done by the lovely Katy, who is so talented at what she does and did an incredible job. I have a feeling this will be one of many more, but we'll see! The Monday before that, I saw Kendrick Lamar at the O2 with my boyfriend which was sooooooooooo good. To be honest, I didn't used to be the biggest fan of rap or R&B music, but thats definitely changed over the past 6 months or so...thanks Dan haha!
I've got quite a lot planned over the next few months, like going to Berlin, a fair few concerts and some other really exciting bits and pieces!
How's life been lately for you?
- Lucy
I've got quite a lot planned over the next few months, like going to Berlin, a fair few concerts and some other really exciting bits and pieces!
How's life been lately for you?
- Lucy
